Turquoise and Silver Feather Earrings
Inspired by dreamcatchers, these earrings forgo the webbing normally associated with authentic versions. But the elements of feathers, silver and turquoise beads lend a stylish, contemporary charm to the concept. A little wire wrapping is all that’s required to assemble this project. If you made the South By Southwest Drop Earrings, you can use up some of the leftover beads here.
step 10 - Finish by adding an earring wire to the loop.
- 22 gauge round dead soft silver wire
- 2 feather charms
- .25” long silver chain links - 2
- turquoise briolet beads (approx. .75” long)
- earring wires
- jewelry pliers and cutters
- 29mm jump ring - 2
- 6mm round mandrel or other object