Turquoise and Copper Bracelet
Turquoise, copper, suede and glass beads band together to deliver this trendy bracelet. The mixture of the soft suede and chunky russet metal demands to be noticed so don’t be surprised if all eyes are on you when you wear it. This is the kind of project that looks impossibly difficult to make but it’s anything but. Three very interesting strands of chain are laced together with suede and beads are later attached. A clasp is all you need to make it ready to wear.
The design: The bracelet is designed with the two smaller chains bordering the larger chain. Each middle link of the smaller chain should be aligned with the center double link of the larger chain.
The suede lace was removed in the following photos to make the steps easier to see.
step 7 - Dot glue on the knot to keep it from unraveling. Once it's dry, trim the ends.
- No. 6 Griffin beading cord
- 4 strand brass electroplated copper magnetic slide clasp
- Antique copper jump rings
- large Copper Necklace chain
- jewelry pliers
- Krazy glue
- Art-i-cake by Amy Label small copper chains (2 per package)
- Tandy Leather 5/32” X 2 yards turquoise suede lace
- Jewelry Essentials Glass turquoise seed beads 10/0