Tulip Tint Crystal Necklace
Pink and orange Swarovski crystals dazzle as they seemingly drip past silver wire down this stunning necklace. If you can make wire loops you’re ready for this project. Headpin wires, crystals, silver beads and a clasp are all that stands between you and a necklace fit for a celebrity.
step 7 - Begin another strand, starting with only one pink bead wire. Continue alternating two orange, two pink, etc. Link wires until you have a total of 28 beads. Attach a lobster clasp to a jump ring and the jump ring to the last looped wire which will be pink.
- 62 bicone crystals 6mm - 31 Rose pink, 31 Padparadscha orange
- 124 round silver beads 3mm
- 63 headpin wires, 21gauge 1.5”
- 2” piece of 21 gauge wire
- lobster clasp
- jewelry pliers and cutters