Pink Pearly Girl Earrings
Pale pink pearls combined with eight silver rings provide clean lines for these very feminine earrings. Simple and quick to assemble, easy on the wallet, and easy on the eyes. Make them in less than a half hour. This is a great project for using up leftover beads and pearls.
- two 8 mm pearls
- twelve 7mm 18 or 20 gauge jump rings
- two 5mm 18 or 20 gauge jump rings
- two head pin wires 21 gauge
- jewelry pliers and cutters
- two 1 inch closed silver rings from Bead Landing