Peachy Crystal Lattice Weave Bracelet
Sparkling Czech crystals mounted on silver lattice work make this a stunning bracelet you’ll want to wear again and again. Like many woven bracelets, the steps, repeat throughout the work. This is a project you can create while you’re watching TV.
step 9 - Remove the stop bead from the other end of the bracelet and thread the tail through the needle. Attach the clasp to the beads as you did in step 8.
• The number of beads you will need may vary. I used the amounts listed below for my 7” bracelet.
• Many different clasps can be used for this project. I choose the slide clasp because I like that it’s nearly invisible in the bead work, eliminating a visual break in the bead design.
- Purple Czech 6mm rondelle beads approx. 42
- silver seed beads 11/0 - 18 g.
- peach 6mm rondelle beads approx. 42
- three strand clasp
- white 0.15mm beading thread
- beading needles
- stop bead