Leftovers Dangle Earrings
When you’ve made a bracelet or necklace project like my Tulip Tint Crystal Necklace, you often have just a few beads left over. If you use your imagination, you can find ways to incorporate them into a new project. That was the case with my crystal bicone beads. And now that I think about it, the leaves were leftover from my Silver Leaf Jangle Bracelet. They work together here to complete fun, swingy, glittering jewelry for your ears that you can assemble in an a short hour. Leftovers never seemed so yummy!
- 10 Swarovski bicone crystals 6m Padparadscha orange
- 46 5mm jump rings 18gauge
- 2 10mm jump rings 18 gauge
- 2 earring wires
- 2 silver filigree metal leaves (also at Michaels)
- jewelry pliers and cutters